The quarter is coming to end in a few weeks and our 1st year students are all getting ready to head off on their summer internships. “Where are they going?”, you ask. Take a look at the list below and see all the exciting places they’ll be working this summer.
- Betsy Burr- Hibulb Cultural Center and Natural History Preserve and Instituto Superior de Conservación y Restauración Yachaywasi
- Lesley Day-INSTAP Study Center for East Crete
- Colette Khanferov-Vitor Archaeological Project and Israel Antiquities Authority
- Tom McClintock-Pimu Catalina Island Archaeological Field School and Alaska State Museum
- William Shelley-Gordion Archaeological Project and Japanese Institute for Anatolian Archaeology excavations
- Heather White-Mugello Valley Archaeological Project (Poggio Colla) and Methone Archaeological Project
We hope they enjoy their time at their internship sites and we can’t wait to hear about it in the fall!