The quarter is coming to an end and students are busy finishing up treatments and thesis projects, as well as writing papers and studying for finals. On top of all that, they’re busy getting ready to leave LA for their summer and 3rd year internships. Below is a list of all the great places they’ll be working at in the upcoming year.
- Betsy Burr-Alaska State Museum and Arizona State Museum
- Lesley Day-Hibulb Cultural Center and American Museum of Natural History
- Colette Khanaferov-Shangri La Center for Islamic Arts and Cultures and Benaki Museum
- Tom McClintock-Stepwise Heritage and Tourism, Angkor Wat, and Conservation d’Angkor,
- William Shelley-Gordion Archaeological Project and Laboratory of Archaeometry, Univ. of Peloponnese
- Heather White-Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and The British Museum, Ceramics, Glass and Metals Section
We wish them good luck on their internships and safe travels!