The quarter is over and summer begins for the class of 2014. This means that everyone is gearing up to start their summer internships. This summer we have students working in 6 different countries, at museums and archaeological sites.
The summer internship placements for our 2nd years (congratulations on completing your 1st year!) are listed below. We hope they have an amazing time this summer and we can’t wait to hear about their experiences when they are back in the fall.
- Brittany Dolph-Southwest Museum of the American Indian, Autry National Center/Athanasakeion Archaeological Museum of Volos/Methone Archaeological Project
- Ayesha Fuentes-Shaanxi Archaeological Institute/Dept. of Archaeology of Sri Lanka
- Geneva Griswold-Siqueiros America Tropical Project, Getty Conservation Institute/Mural conservation project, Riserva Naturale del Sacro Monte di Varallo
- Caitlin Mahony-INSTAP Study Center for East Crete
- Casey Mallinckrodt-Arizona State Museum
- Madeleine Neiman-Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
- Alexis North-Tayinat Archaeological Project/Brooklyn Museum of Art
- Carinne Tzadik-Benaki Museum/Methone Archaeological Project