We’ve just entered the last week of the quarter, with finals week fast approaching. As the students try to wrap up their MA thesis projects and course work, they are also preparing to head out for summer and 3rd year internships. Below is a list of all the fantastic sites and institutions they’ll be working at in the upcoming year.
- Morgan Burgess – Fowler Museum at UCLA and the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Marci Burton – Yosemite Museum and the Penn Museum
- Mari Hagemeyer – Portland Art Museum and the Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory
- Hayley Monroe – Yosemite Museum and the Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Lindsay Ocal – Archaeological Exploration of Sardis and the American Museum of Natural History
- Michaela Paulson – Historic Architecture, Conservation, and Engineering Center (HACE), National Park Service (Lowell, MA), Yale University Art Gallery, and the Michael C. Carlos Museum
We’re looking forward to hearing all about the amazing work they’ll be undertaking when they are back for their 3rd year presentations and graduation in Spring 2018. We wish them good luck on their internships and safe travels!